Re: How to use moebius and guitar rig together

Sjaak ha scritto:
KN6Q5Y$479F9A6776B989C078FC6BD65ABFF561@scarlet.be" type="cite">
Ciao Massimo,
Good to see you are experimenting with new equipment :) I have experience with both Bidule and Mainstage as host applications. Mainstage is part of Logic Studio 8 and although Bidule is more flexible, I like the simplicity of the user interface and quality of the effect plugins...simple and good.

Hi sjaak! great Sjaak! (especially your inches...:-) he he )
So i don't have logic studio but i tried an host using a demo version  of  Ableton Live,  but now i dwnld Bidule and I'l try with it!

KN6Q5Y$479F9A6776B989C078FC6BD65ABFF561@scarlet.be" type="cite">
Regarding loopers, I use the LP1 as my main looper but I could use Mobius as well. Augustus, Crossfade loopsynth and Little Spacy from Expert Sleepers are used as pre-loopers. Mainstage and all the plugins are synced to the midi clock of the LP1.

Btw: I have used this setup in both Firenze and Rome, together with the Prophet synthesizer, remember? The prophet was also processed inside Mainstage with FX and pre-loopers.

If i remember? i remeber it very well!!!
have a good evening!

Max Liver
KN6Q5Y$479F9A6776B989C078FC6BD65ABFF561@scarlet.be" type="cite">
Sjaak