Re: What are the current probs w/RC-50?NEW ONE?

hi Sjaak,
Nice site.

my limited RC-50 observations noted that while
the I was able to follow the instructions to remove
the glitch on the start of playback for the first loop
there was still a large gap before the start of playback
of a second track.
Harder to notice, but definitely the long gap
from "rhythm priority" is present when "sound priority"
was selected.
On that occasion the beginning of the second loop/track
coincided with the beginning of the original loop.
I had any quantise turned to off ( er..I expect).
I suspect that the problem does not occur the recording
of the second loop/track doesn't start on the start/end
point of the first loop, because I only heard the gap
a couple of times.

I'm unable to check the above, I only had the RC-50 for a day or so on
loan.

I don't know the version of the firmware, but it was
a new unit. (Couldn't find a way to display version on
the front panel)

andy butler
ps. for legibility of text, advise that you
don't use high contrast graphics as a backing