Re: ambivalent feelings about playing live (was: PrePrepared vs. Improvisational)

Mark Sottilaro schrieb:
> How much would you like to bet?  I'll take that kind of action any
> day. ;)  I think even I adore Bowie's music more than David Torn's.

There are so much more Bowies CDs out there including CDs which are
given away, or bought out of recommendation without deep listening,
whereas Torn will maybe entirely only be bought by those who adore his
music.
I love David Bowie as well by the way, but it doesn't come even close to
my feelings for Torn, which certainly is a matter of taste...
I related to the percentage who own AND adore the music compared to
those who just own or maybe know it. The mass music is owned and known
by a lot, those who deeply understand a music is a much more fixed and
lower figure, even for celebrities...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--