Re: More Tonal Theory: Arppegiators/Accent/Melody

Ahh... You are right, Rainer! This time German Precision wins over
Scandinavian Ecological Thinking ;-))   I was really saving up too
much on Brain Recourses when typing that post. But admit it is a hell
of a lot of fun although it is incorrect! ;-))

P;-)