Re: in ear MICRO-phones, binaural audio (was: toys for non-musicians)

I've got a page up on how to make your own binaural microphone with an
old pair of headphones for around $4:
http://art.simon.tripod.com/stealth.html

It's been up for a while and the links to the recordings need to be
updated. It's amazing how much spatial information a binaural
recording can have.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com