Re: Audio link two computers in real-time: ethernet?

Not sure what would be best, but off the cuff, I'd say easiest (if the
computers are close together)  is S/PDIF.  If all you want to do is
pass audio, heck, the line in/out on the sound cards would work too,
but you'll get some signal degradation.  I'd try S/PDIF first if you
have cards with those ports.

--
-==-=-=-
Tony