Re: any Reaktor ensemble designers out there?

You should be asking at the Reaktor User forum. And have you checked
the User Library? Didn't take long to find this:

<<MS16 v3.0; modulation sequencer:

This is a special sequencer generating a modulation signal. The basic
concept is similar to the performer-modulation in N.I.'s Massive. you
can select 16 different curves which are written into the 16 sequencer
steps. you can scale each sequencer step and also adjust the overall
level of the modulation signal. etc. etc.>>

It's here (you need to log in to the User Library to access this;
What?!? You haven't registered?!?! That's like owning a restaurant and
still only ordering from the menu!):
https://co.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=userlibrary&type=0&ulbr=1&plview=detail&patchid=8002

There's plenty more stuff like this, and plenty info about tweaking,
and folks willing to customize; ask over there…

The forum:
http://www.native-instruments.com/forum_us/

And be sure to visit:
http://kore.noisepages.com/
…for endless explode-your-head learn-Reaktor goodness.

dpc