Re: living without money(O.T.)

The sad thing is the fact that live music isn't something that's
valued as much as it should be in our culture.  I can never quite
figure out how someone like Madonna can rake in millions yet great
small acts seem to beg for crumbs.  It always made me laugh when we
could fill a small club when we paid for free on a monday night when
it was normally empty, but if we charged $3 to get in people would go
to the bar across the street.  I'd have been happy to play for free,
but the club owner decided to charge us to use the PA even though we
had our own.  That's right, I'm talking to you, The Nines in Ithaca,
NY.