re StompVox

As I worked with StompVox a bit more Sunday evening I began to see more clearly how it works delivering the exported loop.  What I said earlier about the transfer process was a bit whack and probably didn't make much sense though it did to me at the time.  In that the iTouch/or iPhone is a wireless device taking it's connection through the nearest wireless router, the iTouch/iPhone is the host device of your file.  When you connect through your computer browser you're transferring the exported WAV file from the iTouch/iPhone memory over that current network.  The assumption as I can tell is you will be able to access the network where the iTouch/iPhone is getting it's IP address.

Like most things it takes me a while to connect the dots.  That said here's one more piece from some oud and violin takes I did Sunday evening.

http://www.box.net/shared/pnvshl2c3x

Thx for listening.

Jim
--