RC 50 tempo change

I really enjoy this unit and am trying to make use of the tempo change in positive ways.   Working to get percussive slower beats sped up to interesting ska type rhythms and slowing beats down to get a more mechanical background then re-sampling. I don't do any sustained notes for tempo change.  Anybody making headway in this area? It has been trial and error for me so far.

I've been getting a nice resonating airy sound from tuning down one neck on my double neck.

Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.