Re: New EH Delay

I just tried one out today, actually. Sounds really nice, and a good
long delay time for an analog echo. The mod controls go from zero to
1000 right away, though, they seem only useful for really extreme
seasick warbling.

For the echo itself, especially with the expression pedal for delay time
(wish it could control feedback!), seems like a great deal at $100 US.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com