Convolution and software loopers: HW specs

For running convolution/impulse software, not for reverbs but for
amp/cab/mic/room emulation for DI operations, and simultaneously running
a software looper, I need the per-application min. HW requirements:

. cpu speed for single core
. cpu speed for dual core
. memory size (I believe memory bus speed is fairly irrerevant)

If you only have specs for one of said applications, that's ok too.
This is for an OSX install on a miniITX board (let's not get into the
EULA stuff..  I pay, I use as I see fit).
Any non-needed software will be stripped for the OSX installation.

Needless to mention the looper must be an OSX release ;)
Not talking about a very advanced looper, just so I can record, play,
stop, replay, extend a phrase, stack one more phrase on top, and have
whatever result gradually fading-out (preset fade time is ok).

IIRC, 'we' have a comparison table of loopers somewhere; will loop for
it..  is it fully updated?

Anyone tried convolution on an Atom cpu?  Single- or dual-core?

--
rgds,
van Sinn