OMID SHIRAZI aka Mr. Funk rocks!!!!

I don't know if this video has been pointed out already but
I went by and checked out Mr. Funk's wonderful
invention of a midi controller, an Electrix Repeater and even an
alesis airFX into a playing 'instrument' (that he says also
controls video synthesis to but that's for a later video).

Using acapella voice,  Omid Shirazi really conjures a whole
world and with a very cool ,  visual presentation that's fun to watch.
Mixing reggae, hip hop and middleeastern modalities and singing styles
I was just enthralled watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crnYUibe7zs

Why don't I have a million dollars to bring this guy to the loopfestival
this year?

Great work, Omid.