Re: RIP Les Paul

I do remember it!  They played Chicken Shack Blues, as I recall, and Les tried to yank the cord out of Jeff's guitar after he unleashed a particularly dazzling riff.  Jeff had the cord firmly duct taped into the guitar though, and they both had a laugh.

Other details are hazy, it having been many years ago when I saw it, but I think it was on some concert series on American TV.  Les was a special guest,  got to invite whoever he wanted on to play with and picked Jeff Beck

Chris