Music at Anti-Speed

> Clint wrote referring to an Eno remix:
> "Ha! This whole time I've had that and never realized it was a slowed
> remix."

Hah, well try this one: "Tzima N'Arki" from Eno-Cluster's "After the
Heat"...

First off, if anyone's figured this one out already my sort-of-apologies
in
advance.  My alibi: I didn't start listening to MP3s - or
sampling/recording
my CDs - until I was half-way round the world from my CD collection, and
then interested in listening to said music on my home network (and,
shock-horror! a Sony-Ericsson phone that plays mp3s)...

I found the track on one of a number of driving cassettes that I'd put
together in the mid-90s, and accidentally packed for the move to the UK in
2000.  Having sung along with the backwards lyrics on "Tzima N'Arki" for
some time I finally sucked it into Cool Edit and reversed it.  Go ahead,
the
words are interesting at least, as well as a good example of the Domed One
reusing his own material in innovative ways.

Stephen Goodman
*
http://www.vimeo.com/spgoodman
http://www.last.fm/music/Stephen+Goodman

PS: Ten years ago this week I threw my version of The Star Spangled Banner
up on the Internet in commemoration of Jimi's version at that well-known
over-attended music festival in 1969.  I decided this week that I'd work
on
video to accompany it, and wondered about taking suggestions of
public-domain footage I might use (my call as to which, of course).  Any
suggestions?