Re: Henry Kaiser Solo CD

Someone was telling me, maybe you Rick? that Kaiser has been experimenting
wiht a new technique of playing, where what he played was not directly
intentional or completely a product of direct consciousness. . I guess he
was experimeting by talking or doing other things while he was playing the
guitar, so that it lessened the intentionality of his playing, thereby
making it more random and new.  Did you hear this too? It is as if he were
distancing himself from the guitar and letting this body play.   Maybe it
was someone at BCIMF who told me.

Kris