Re: new software looper: CYCLER Looping Software

Looks nice. Pity the software is proprietary though.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Ruelle Benoit <benoitruelle@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Hello,

I just saw this on harmony-central. I don't thnk it has been submitted on this list yet.

Ben

After four years of intensive development and extensive real-world gig beta testing, Devine Machine is proud to announce his revolutionary looper: Cycler.

Cycler is a totally new approach to looping on computers, designed to simplify creating music, with or without your screen!

Cycler is a radical departure from hardware emulation software and contains powerful and truly unique functions, such as multiple loop length capabilities, a comprehensive battery of effects and infinite undos for each of the 16 loopers, among many other truly unique features.

It aims to ease and simplify the relationship between musician and computer.

A commented video demonstrating Cycler in a live gig can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iPAwENpTXQ

Release date is set for early 2010, price is not yet fixed. Versions for all platforms will be included with purchase. An extensive feature list will be communicated by October 2009.

For more information, visit their web site at http://www.devine-machine.com/.