RE: Luis Angulo vocal loop video live at the Antwerp Live Looping festival

> Absolutely brilliant, Luis :-)

I agree. You know, and I remember that very well, while we were building up
the stage, Luis asked me if I had a microphone, something like a Shure SM58
because he could maybe use a mic during the his performance..but he wasn't
sure about it. I said "Yes, shure" ;) This is the thruth, that's how the
conversation went. And based on the reactions of the public after the show
and the other artists, I think Luis was one of the highlights of the
festival.
---
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/