OT FS Looper MicroKorg FX etc

Time for a clearout here in the UK ,

Im gear nuts so I keep buying more and more kit, its time for a thin out!!

all can be seen working in Beverley east yorkshire or i can youtube any answers needed.

MicroKorg.......You Know what this does surely!!! fantasic modelling synth, this one comes in
gigged but good condition, I have had to replace the power supply also has a differant mic to the webcam quality one that it came with it !!!
£250 seems about right according to ebay!!

FX.......

Boss Loopstation RC-20 an awesome loop pedal with tons of time and unlimeted overdubs, also with 16 slots to pre record and jam to.
£140

Alesis ModFx Metavox Vocorder - this is an awesome piece of kit, 8 band high quality vocorder, can be used with guitar, dj kit or any input signal or even just with itself
£45 http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Alesis/Metavox/10/1

Alesis ModFx Smashup Compressor  - quality compressor, very "new edge" does some funky stuff like pumping that even the boss ones dont do...also links directly to the other alesis units.
£45

Alesis ModFx Amplition Temolo - Beat synced and rythmic trem Fx plus extra gates and pans
£45

Zoom 707 good beginers pedal for years..or one for taking on th road when you need to scale the equipment down.
£40

Zoom 2120 - older then the 707 but with some crazy extras such as mulitipart looper built in...£40

Guitars-----
Wesley Telecaster in Sparkly Blue - better then a squire cheap entry level guitar...really nice neck would make a good learner or project guitar.
£100
Tanglewood Flying V - this is a genuine retro guitar from the early 80s its peppermint white and plays beautifully, its a nightmare ot sit down with but stood up you look like the man!!
£120

I am also on the lookout for the following Korg ELectribe, Samplers, Boss RC-2 , Boss Gigadelay DD20 , Digitech Timebender. if you have any of them for sale or swap get in touch.

Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet Explorer 8