Tape Loops 8

Hello everyone!
Some time ago I have presented to you Tape Loops, a little app to perform and compose ambient/aleatoric music. Several days later i have completed a beta version of a similar app, called Tape Loops 8.

http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=software&t=tapeloops&a=tapeloops_tapeloops8

This time it is more suitable for music that should be synchronized. The idea is very simple - 8 loops to trigger, first loop is a synchronizer.

I know that there are possibly a lot of apps with a similar functionality. What some people may appreciate Tape Loops 8 for is it's minimalism and basicness, to make up a word.
All feedback would be welcome. Having tried it out to make synchronized music like house, I can see that what needs to be done is a quick way to mute/unmute loops - this is on its way.

Thanks for the attention!

Louigi Verona.