Re: ? RE: ECM guitarists?

Rypdal, Torn, Frisell, Abercrombe and Towner...They're all great.

Raul Bjorkenhiem also had a couple of records on ECM that are better than
OK.

An It must be mention that Derek Bailey was on a couple of early ECM
recordings, a duo with Dave Holland and a release by the MIC ( Bailey,
Evan Parker, Jamie Muir, Hugh Davies and Christine Jeffreys..)