Re: MIDI foot controllers (was Re: GigReminder: Live tomorrow morning on uStream)

Nice summary Jim, I just want to add the IK Multimedia Stealth Pedal
to the list. I won't repeat my previous post, but a quick note that
the IK Multimedia Stealth pedal is a great alternative to the
Behringer FCB1010 if you want USB connectivity and a much smaller foot
print. The downside is that you are limited to 2 foot switches. It's
more expensive than the Behringer, but cheaper than the Roland or
Gordius.
http://simart.googlepages.com/StealthPedal.html

--
Art Simon