Ultrabeat live pattern drum sequencing in Logic

Hi Per

> I have used the equivalent to "Continuous
> Sampler Style Mode" in Ableton Live and I tend to use it more
> regularly with UltraBeat live pattern drum sequencing in Logic.

Can you tell a bit more about your approach?
I love using Ultrabeat but I haven't looked into the potential in live
looping context.

OK, this is quite weird, but could you theoretically prepare samples for
UltraBeat, then record new samples on the fly, overwriting the old ones?

best regards
Buzap