Y2K9 COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRT

Our talented Y2K9 graphic artist, Ted Killian
has designed a beautiful poster and logo for this year's festival.

Because of the time and energy it takes,  we decided not to make
t-shirts this year.

However,    the party website SPENCERS GIFTS has just announced a sale
that allows one to upload one's own art work,  pick a colored t-shirt
(or more expensive hoody)
and will make you a custom t-shirt for $20.

They now have a sale where if you purchase before October 31st they will
give a
$10 discount per order.

That means a full color Y2K9 T-shirt will only cost $10 plus tax and
shipping.
That's a killer deal.

Anyway,
if you want a commemorative t-shirt

Here's how to do it, easily:

1) Download the Ted's Y2K9 color logo from this URL and store it on your
desktop by:

*       www.looppool.info/Y2K9_LOGO*

(copy this logo from here and spell it exactly with capital letters)

2)  Selecting      *y2k9_logo.jpg*   and right click and chose  'save as'

Then..........

3)  go to this Spencer's Gift URL
_*
*_*http://www.artgun.info/v22a/index.php?s=e&k=spencersonline&b=&c=08b77b96-3731-4c96-8ba0-d1010f0da759*

4)  pick a style of shirt  -    click on it

5)  click a color

6)  click on the YOUR PHOTO icon

7)  then click on UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO   and chose the saved Y2K9 Logo from
your desktop

8) and follow the check out orders.      There is a real time CHAT if
you get confused.

Have fun,  I'm ordering mine tonight.

yours,  Rick Walker

ps I also can provide artwork for past festivals that you've attended if
you'd like.
I designed t-shirts every year but didn't have time or moolah to make
them for a few years.

Just let me know.