Re: loop V

Oh! Oh! Me, me, me! Pick me!  [He waves his hand wildly in the air.]

I'll test in Logic and Ableton. I had 3 Echoplexes at one point and
was a lead software quality assurance / tech support / user interface
guy back in the tech boom. (Who wasn't, right?)

Using Mac only now. I could run through windows virtually but I'm out
of hard drive space until some video projects are done, so Mac it is.

(You did remember us mac folk, right?)

P.S. Don't skimp on the interface. I'm VERY excited to hear about this
project.

Much love and respect.