RE: Live looping in Bristol anyone?

Hi all,
I have been amazed at the response to my call for artists - somewhat marred by microsoft deciding to shut my email down for 2 days and losing all my emails, (this led to me being excommunicated from loopers delight too)...

Ayway, I am negotiating with venues to sort out several gigs - some possibly in Glastonbury.

Thank you all once again for your willngness to traveland play. I will be intouch off list as things unfold.

Peace

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.