Re: Trancy soundscape

well I didn't think it was bad.  Loved the music! THe kick could definitely benefit from some MaxxBass or something.  And maybe keep the drums more at one level.  But I didn't think it was annoying at all.

You were talking about this piece:

Mixing is so hard.  No matter how long you've been doing it or how snazzy your speakers are, how many plug ins and Fairchilds you have, it just takes time, trial and error and buckets of patience.  I've been mixing one record for almost four months now.  It's all live instruments.  Editing till my eyeballs fall out.  Patience & diligence are the secret.

When you play at y2K loopfest you can save a lot of headaches on the drum front by just having Rick Walker do the drums!