looping question

Hello loopers!

I'm trying to figure out something for a while, without much success,
and I thought that maybe someone could help me out with the issue:

I'm using a basic configuration of fcb1010, ableton live and
sooperlooper to play and record loops live (inspired by Zoe Keating's
setup).

If I'm using two different loopers, I would like to record the first
loop, and as soon as I press the switch to start recording the second
loop, I want that the first loop stops at the same time. The idea is
having independent loops that can function as A, B, C parts, so once I
trigger one, the other ones are stopped. Obviously I can't use the
overdub function to do that, and I didn't find a way to assign the
same switch to 2 different functions (i.e.: start recording loop2/
mute loop 1).
Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated. If there's any other
software that can do this (like Mobius), please let me know.
I hope my english is not so bad and my question is clear...
Cheers!
Alex

www.alexandreklinke.com