FS: 10 String Chapman Stick, 1966 Fender Princeton reverb, 1965 Fender Vibrochamp...

I am selling a few of my best guitarish items. I am hoping to find a good
home for these amazing creatures and thus posting to LD first :)

1. Vintage Ironwood 10 String Chapman Stick. I got this about two years
ago and haven't really mastered it. It is in great shape with new strings.
Original hard case with new foam. Plays, sounds amazing. I haven't taken
pictures yet but I can for serious buyers. asking $1200

2. Original 1966 Blackface Fender Princeton Reverb - Amazingly clean
condition (like a time capsule). works 100% and sounds amazing. 10" high
Fidelity Altec 425-8A speaker. Tube chart and stamps still in great
condition with chasis stamp etc., etc. One mod: 1/4" preamp out jack added
on back chasis (professionally done and this does not affect the original
sound, cabinet, tone, etc in any way.) asking $1500

3. original 1965 Fender blackface Vibrochamp amp. You know the one. best
of the little tube Fenders with a sweet, sweet vibrato. Weber high end
speaker. asking $700.

Pics of the amps up at: http://helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/FS.htm

Will gladly give more pics, info to any serious buyer. I think prices are
very fair but if you are nice and convince me otherwise I'd listen to
serious offers.

I also have a 1970s vibrochamp (sliverface) in good shape that I would
sell *instead* of the 1965 one for $525 if someone is interested.

Please send a phone # to speed things up. Possible trades for very
esoteric effects, midi guitars, synths, drum machines etc possible.

Located in PHILA pa us and will gladly work with buyers who can pick up
with cash locally. Will ship if needed. Buyer pays shipping and any paypal
fees or will accept a USPS MO as well.

Thanks!

D_

D_

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com