Re: hexaphonic pickup

Erdem,

Kieth McMillen Instruments is working on a breakout box and some
software (I think it's MAX/MSP-based) that when coupled with a Roland
GK (or other DIN-13 connector based pickup) will do what you want.

<http://www.keithmcmillen.com/products/stringport/>

They don't seem to be quite ready for market for the guitar version
just yet . . . although they are selling the violin version (4 strings
and I don't know what sort of pickup).

Supposedly, the guitar unit will be available next Spring/Summer.

I have been patiently waiting and lobbying for this thing myself.

If it looks interesting to you, perhaps both of our voices will speed
them on.

Personally, my whole planned migration to laptop guitar is basically
waiting on this one item to finish development.

Anyway, take a look and see what you think.

Best regards,

Ted Killian