RE: Novation Launchpad for Ableton

> I wonder if this would be useful with Mainstage & Mobius...

Very interesting.  If this sends MIDI then you can use it with Mobius,
except that Mobius doesn't currently have any bidirectional feedback
so you probably wouldn't see all the pretty lights.  But if it sends MIDI
then I'll make that happen, 'cause I like shiny objects with blinking
lights.

It's possible though that they have implemented some proprietary
USB protocol that only Ableton knows about.  Let's hope not.

Jeff