Re: Anyone use or own their own CD printer?

margaret noble schrieb:
> My class is producing an album and we want to print a nice graphic
> design directly to disc. We were considering purchasing our own low end
> cd printer. I was wondering if anyone has a home one that they recommend
> (on the cheaper side).

Wondering why nobody mentioned Kunaki yet, they describe their service
as being more like a CD burner/printer than a service. Its probably
true, doing all yourself will be more expensive and lower quality unless
you need a special packaging (which you could still do after they sent
you the cds...)

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--