Re: Looper pedals

Then again i cant believe boss left out the Harmony IQ feature on this box
that is actually priority for singers!! this would be a winner if it had
it,the digitech vocalist live 4 has both great FX and IQ but is too
big,the new TC voice live is also too big for a pedalboard and their
little harmony G doesnt have many of the cool vocal fx this one has,the
only one is the electro harmonix Voice Box but their IQ harmonist does not
sound too natural like the digitechs or TCs
theres always something missing grrr!