Re: y2k9 - the hardware vs software battle

I was using Mobius which sailed well throughout my set.  The night before at Noisefest near end I had an 'unexpectedly quit' instance that I have occasionally gotten but Mobius still performed well that night overall.  I was running Mobius on OS X Leopard.

Jim