RE: affordable portable usb foot-controller with pedal

[Rainer Straschill]
> Another idea is to actually work within a composed framework - which
> does not specifiy any content, only the processing (including looping)
> applied within a flowchart.

I think the Mobius user that goes by FRO did something like this.
He uses a set of scripts that maintain state in global variables,
then advances from one state to the next using one footswitch.
He displays a non-decaying message in the UI to show what the
current state is.  I seem to remember at least one other user
trying this but I don't remember the names.

It works but I would imagine that if your performance doesn't
go exactly right it would be complicated to script the right
undo steps so you can start over.  Or if you forget where you
are something "unexpected" might happen.

Jeff