monome as foot controller

I just had another switch break on an FCB1010 and it started sending
junk data...just like my last three FCB1010s

(p.s. I have the Uno firmware and no I don't want a Ground Control or
anything w/ awful metal switches)

I'm DONE with this pedal.

I'd like to find a maker-whiz to build me a custom pedal from a monome
kit.

One thing I'd like is those same translucent silicone rubber pads but
LARGE (between 1.5 inches and 2 inches square). Has anyone ever seen
any anywhere and know where to source them?

thanks much,

Zoe