Re: Looping Mixer Recommendations

My rig, back in the day, revolved around Radio Design Labs mixers, and
switchers and other such things for that matter.

This is because they are very very small but good quality and quiet.
Most are about the size of two small wooden match boxes and do very
specific things, like take in three mic inputs or two mic and one
line, one might be just a noise gate, etc. They have one that's a 5
channel mixer that's about the size of a large wooden match box.

The thing about these is that you wire them together yourself. Google
it, you'll see what I mean.

Note, if you get more then one you probably want the one that sends
power to others as well, otherwise you end up with a bunch of wall
warts which defeats the space saving purpose of going this route to
make a very small footprint rig.