Re: AW: monome as foot controller

I would also be interested.
Antony

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2009, at 12:49 AM, "L.Angulo" <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:

sounds great but let us konw once you have it done,tell the bilder if he
does a goo job for u we might jsut follow;-)
cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

--- Zoe Keating <info@zoekeating.com> schrieb am Mo, 26.10.2009:

Von: Zoe Keating <info@zoekeating.com>
Betreff: Re: AW: monome as foot controller
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Datum: Montag, 26. Oktober 2009, 20:08
yup saw that. metal switches again.

i don't need the feedback you get from a sprung switch and
really want something more tactile. seems like there are so
many soft pressure switches on the market.

i'm excited about a custom job! got lots of replies to my
twitter posts about it today.

i'm thinking 12 pads in 2 rows that are about 1.5 to 2
inches square and fully customizable so i can send MIDI
notes, PC messages, OSC and/or computer keys.

while i'm in fantasy land....the ability to change the
"bank" of the pedal with my Kbow...and each pad will light
up with 1 of 4 colors to tell me what bank i'm in.

not cheap...but possibly worth it.