Re: A great example of how far music technology has come

I do. I just got Trillian yesterday and have been playing with it non-
stop. If you watch those videos, you'll see how it deals with those
issues. It's VERY realistic. The velocities are set so close, and
they use a round robin system for noises, (string noises, fret buzz,
etc) so even playing staccato every note sounds a little different.
Or you can set gliss, x notes, slide, vibrato, staccato, fret buzz
and string noise samples to different pedals. I have them set up to a
bank on an fcb. Hard to explain, but its all in those demos.
The Chapman stick is crazy good too.

I also use Omnisphere layered with an acoustic guitar. It has all
these beautiful bowed and ebowed samples that sound astoundingly good
with an acoustic instrument. The tracking flaws of the axon actually
are a strength with these sounds. It adds randomness that really
benefits the patches.
I'll try to post video. I'm really bad at that, but I'm learning.

Chris