Re: Pitch transposer for retuning?

That Eventides can do it doesn't surprise me; too expensive though..

Do the dhp series handle full chords well?
How about artefacts, tonewise?
IIRC, there are quality differences between the two versions..

I'll need one that'll handle at least 7-stringers, and next year also
eight strings.
At the moment I need to downtune an E-E tuned 6-stringer to Eb, D, C and
uptune to F and F#.

--
rgds,
van Sinn