Re: OT: Prog Rock in 5 minutes ;-)

So far since I acquired it, I test ran it through my Line 6 M13 into a 5
watt Crate tube amp.  I ran the organ sound through a tube comp, rotary
sim and a hall reverb, and it growled like the B3 through Leslie, then I
kept the tube comp, but swapped out the rotary sim for a nice trem for
that No Quarter Rhodes sound, then ran a couple bass presets through the
sub octave fuzz and chorus...wow, but the real kicker was running the
strings preset through a high pass filter and had instant Mellotron, pure
Prog magic.  I'm really a guitarist, so Rick Wakeman I'm not, but I DO
have his "Six Wives of Henry VIII" album...does that count?