New Looping Bowed Bass Piece on great site: Sound Cloud

There is a wonderful site called SoundCloud that allows you to put up any length piece you want-a perfect home for those REALLY long ambient songs!!

Here's a link to the music:

This one's for you folks into the extended chill out music! it's two parts, The Forest That Hears is 1st and The Field That Sees is 2nd.  The both feature bowed Double Bass, and the 2nd features Acoustic Guitar and Dobro Slide Bass. They both were created live in the studio with Live Looping.  The band 'Clarified Birds' is sort of my ambient alter ego.

This piece is my attempt to 'score' the Hieronymus Bosch painting "The Forest That Hears And The Field That Sees" this is just the audio and the album cover, a limited run of 25 will be done with beautiful letter pressed art & alchemical poetry.  So for now just pour a glass of wine, push play and get ready to trance out to some bowed droned and dreaming landscapes.