Re: OT: Stranglers --> 6 Degrees... (was: Prog Rock in 5 minutes;-)

And possibly: Metallica played the same North Stage immediately
following Nine Inch Nails at the Woodstock revival in '94.  NIN's
"Ghosts I-IV" recently featured Adrian guesting on guitar.  And of
course, Adrian and Fripp in KC....?

        --m.