OT: FS: Ibanez IMG2010 Midi guitar and MC1 controller and Foot controller

I am just passing this on for a long time friend who lives outside of Eugene, Oregon and who is a decades long amazing mural painter and good musician,
but who now has a need to raise some additional funds for himself and his family. Like I said, I am just passing the link along and I know ZERO about this gear
and whether the price is average or not, so please NO DISCUSSIONS ON THE LIST, OK? That is not my intention. I am just hoping to help out a long time friend.
Thank you for any interest and consideration.

Cheers,
Rev. Fever
Portland, OR

Subject: Ibanez IMG2010 Midi guitar and MC1 controller and Foot controller