Re: echoplex dieing?

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Todd Chambeau <tchambeau@comcast.net>
wrote:
> Could you please expand on your own experiences (difference)  between
>the
> Looperative Lp and the EDP?

I have only used EDP and Repeater, so my knowledge about the
Looperlative comes from reading the manual and discussions on the
Looperlative forum. A feature I like in the EDP, that lacks in the
Looperlative, is the option to cue many loops on a track. A
Looperlative would be more like having eight stereo pairs of EDPs all
set to "MoreLoops = 1", i.e. only one loop each.  You can fake loop
cuing on a Looperlative by using a "Next Loop" pedal to mute the
playing track and un-mute another track. The sounding result would
then be the same as with the EDP, except for the stereo/mono
difference and the fact that an EDP offers up to 16 loops.

A great thing with the Looperlative is that it offers up to eight
simultaneously sounding stereo loops. When you are not forced to layer
all musical parts into the same loop, as with the EDP, you can have
fun with parallel loops of different length etc.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com