Re: echoplex dieing?

Well that is pretty powerfull. LP1 nowhere that sophisticated. Antony

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2009, at 8:29 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, I use a lot of "if" statements. Of course combined with an
"else" statement. This is setting conditions for alternate actions.
Conditions can be the general mode/state the loop is in ("overdub",
"multiply", "rate shift", "reverse" etc) or a condition can be just
the value of some parameter.

Delay of actions work similar to the EDP's Quantize setting. But in
Mobius scripting you can define an exact number of "time units" to
wait until executing a certain script line. There are three such "time
units":
1. Cycle (the length of the first loop you recorded)
2. Loop (the present length of the active/selected loop; it may have
been multiplied or divided since recorded i.e. setting the cycle
value)
3. Sub Cycle (a division of a Cycle, set by a "8thsPerCycle" parameter.

Random statements can also be used in scripting.
http://www.circularlabs.com/scripts.htm

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se