Re: What public is attracted by a Y2K Sampler Video?

It's possible someone could stumble on that video because they're
looking for videos featuring one of the artists.

But the question you ask is the big question about the validity of
YouTube and the whole web2.0 thing. I guess my answer is "You never
know". I've gotten some nice positive comments from people I don't
know who watched the "Rigs" series.

I often find myself watching odd things like people demonstrating how
to do the mashed potato, unusual animals, watching people play through
video games I'll probably never buy, equipment demonstrations, etc. I
especially like watching different people's reviews of products I may
be interested in, as well as tutorial videos.

The "Rigs" movies I'm working on were inspired by tutorials I found on
how to create hip hop beats from samples. (Btw, "Rigs" is currently on
hold until I upgrade my computer to the capability of editing video
clips.)

--
Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com