Re: What public is attracted by a Y2K Sampler Video?

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Rainer Straschill
<moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
> So if the problem is organizing a festival and playing yourself at the
>same
> time, why not simply don't play and only organize, instead of reducing
>the
> number of artists?

I could of course organize a bigger event with 10 or more artists but
I prefer to organize a festival where quality plays an important role.
That's of course subjective, but I believe more in quality than in
quantity. Also, the venue we hire is a professional and well known
theatre, and you can't hire it for free. This venue has the benefit
that's it's located in the middle of the old city centre and that's a
lot more attractive than playing in an old shed in my own home town
;-) Anyway, organizing an event the way I do it simply requires a
budget, and that automatically has an impact on the number of artists
you can invite.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/