ThumbJam - my new iPhone/iPod sampler instrument app

I just wanted to let everyone know about my new iPhone/iPod touch app,
ThumbJam.  I think it might be interesting to a lot of you folks.
Here's part of the blurb from the site ( http://thumbjam.com ) :

"ThumbJam is a brand-new musical performance experience for iPhone and
iPod Touch.
You get over 30 high-quality real instruments multi-sampled
exclusively for this app. Hundreds of included scales allow you to
effortlessly play in any style from rock to classical, whether you are
a musical novice or a seasoned professional."

Of course, it also has looping :)

But the samples are what really sets it apart.  Of special interest to
this list:
Zoe Keating recorded the cello samples, Steve Bingham recorded the
violin, and Todd Matthews recorded the double bass.  The string
section is definitely one of the highlights, thank you guys!

Check out the example audio on the site (more videos coming soon), and
tell your friends about it.  The App Store direct link is:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/thumbjam/id338977566?mt=8

jlc