Re: New Lunar Asylum Track with looping . . .

http://www.xfade.com/lunar/Skrnk2Fnk_01.mp3

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Miko Biffle <biffoz@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey gang,

We've been hitting Facebook with audio and vid's from last weekend's Lunar Asylum session at Eardril Studios in Alameda, and I thought I'd send along a sample.  This is ON Topic Looper shit, cause I grab my free-jazz noise and cycle it for the free-jazz section as well as "play" it later when we start to get funky.

We haven't played together since 1998, and we had an awesome weekend.  There's a wide variety of stuff coming soon.  Lunar Asylum is Chris Muir, Scoot Sharon, Bill Austin and Mikko Biffle.  Please enjoy!

--
Mikko Biffle
http://www.reverbnation.com/biffoz

--